The PG1 LED parking garage luminaire provides all the features required in most garage lighting applications. Besides improving illumination with its high CRI of 85, PG1 helps with LEED Certification which may provide energy credits and more. Provides horizontal AND vertical illuminance as recommended by IESNA RP-20 and NPA.
PG1 is intended for double-row installations using existing box placement, or it can attach directly to conduit. A higher power, single-row version light is also available.
The optional field adjustable cutoff allows a single model to satisfy most lighting challenges. Of course, 180° models are available for open floor and window applications.
Optional control with Network Management and feedback is available, and may use local solid state photocell or occupancy sensors for improved security and further energy reduction.
Features & Benefits
- Save 50% on electric bills and improve security
- Helps with LEED Certification
- Lumen Maintenance > 50,000 hrs to 70%
- Less than 3 year payback
- Provides Illuminance to IESNA RP-20, LM-64 & NPA
- 7% Uplight for Improved Ambience
- Solid-state, Resists Shock & Vibration
- No Gas, No Glass, No Mercury; RoHS Compliant
- Optional Field Adjustable Cutoff on 2 Sides
- Uses UL recognized Philips Luxeon Rebel® LEDs
- 3440 Lumens with 40 Watts CRI 85 (version A)
4000 Lumens with 40 Watts CRI 65 (version B)
- Luminaire efficacy > 80 Lm/Watt
- Neutral White CCT 4000K
- Die Cast Housing & Textured Powdercoat Finish
- Polycarbonate Drop Lens
- Listed for Wet Locations
- Hanging Bracket Fits 4" Box, 1 Man Installation
- 50 Watts; 120-277VAC or 347-480VAC
- Power Factor > 0.90 THD < 20%
- Surge Protection 2.5 KV
- UL Listed Driver, Thermally Protected
- FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15 (Class A)
Mounting Bracket for Either Fixture